Friday, October 19, 2007

Surgery--But I Needed That.

Hello, all:

It turns out that I did need surgery on that right shoulder.
I received it from a Dr. Lalani at Sturgeon Community Hospital
in St. Albert during the afternoon and evening of Wednesday, October
17. The doctor seemed pleased with how the surgery went, and I was
dischargedon the Thursday evening.
After my surgery, I was required to spend the day hooked up to a
contraption called the HemoVac. The HemoVac uses a vacuum
to suck out any blood and fluid that remains in the shoulder after the
surgery. Hmmm...I wonder if Marci Chesterton had to use something
like that after her shoulder surgery?
Anyhow, the doctors have done what they can for now. Please pray for
my continuing recovery and particularly that I may be steadfast in
doing all I can do to advance that recovery.

Yours thankfully,
Douglas MacNeill

1 comment:

Tim Chesterton said...

Prayers continuing, Doug.

Tim